Do you love the exciting and fast paced atmosphere of real estate? Bascomb Real Estate Group is hiring a Real Estate Broker, a real estate professional, to join our team and add value to our and your business. You will be tasked with educating our clients on the homebuying process; growing our customer base by generating leads; counseling clients on market conditions; home buying strategies; and contributing to the continued growth of the firm. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate with a brokerage that is focused on the value and commitment we offer our clients.
Real Estate Professional Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Generate client leads to buy and sell the property.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring fair and honest dealing between buyers and sellers.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value for sellers.
- Serve as a buyer’s agent providing the required support needed to ensure the client finds the home they seek.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.….) as needed.
- Create lists for real estate sales, with information on location, features, square footage, etc.…..
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors.
- Develop networks and build a list of resources to include: attorneys, mortgage lenders, contractors, inspectors, and partner brokers.
- Promote sales through advertisements, marketing, open houses, and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Ensure continuing education is always current including state and local licensing if applicable.
Real Estate Broker Requirements
- Must be a licensed real estate broker.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be in good standing with the local Realtor board, or an inactive broker who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local markets and properties.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work with first-time homebuyers and low to moderate-income communities in addition to ‘traditional’ homebuyers.
- Must adhere to the mission and values of the brokerage.
- Must have possessed your broker license for at least one year.
- Able to work independently and in a professional manner.
Real Estate Broker Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Prospecting Skills
- Problem Solving
- Territory Management
- Legal Compliance
- Negotiation skills
- Lending background a plus
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Bascomb Real Estate Group is a certified black/woman-owned business committed to our communities and the positive growth of its citizens. Our brokerage is dedicated to providing a positive and productive place to work and grow for our brokers and staff while serving the mission of the company. As a growing firm, we are looking for dynamic brokers wanting to be a part of an amazing team making lasting impacts in the community.
This real estate professional position offers a very competitive commission split; access to an expanding network; flexibility around scheduling including working part-time; working virtually with no desk fees; continuing education opportunities; and the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing brokerage.
Leave a Reply