Our weather gets a bad wrap up here in the Pacific Northwest. It seems the dreaded gray takes over a good portion of our time here! But this week has provided some much-needed sun (it is indeed spring in Seattle), along with longer days and the opportunity to get outdoors and see what our region has to offer.
Here are a few things you can get out and do now that the sun has reminded us it still cares:
- If you have a yard, I am certain your grass mysteriously took over your yard over night like mine has. This is a great opportunity to get some gardening started (or have someone start it for you).
- Take a walk; this is such a novel idea for some of us who are not the outdoorsy type, I NEED THE SUN!
- Take a ferry ride; this can be a great, quick, inexpensive getaway on Puget Sound. If you ride at dusk, the city skyline is such a beautiful site as you sail into the harbor.
- Buy A House! With spring in Seattle in the air, we are moving into a very healthy market. You can be in a new home before the summer is out.
- Sell Your Home! If you are looking to upgrade due to life changes, or you are ready to downgrade as empty nesters, now is the perfect time to start!
Leave a Reply