Soooo, I am very much an introvert and haven’t been too bothered by this ‘shelter in place’, but I am just about caught up on my shows that I record and realized that I am a bit antsy today. For those of you who are finding you are running out of things to do, I decided to share somethings you can do virtually and guess what, you can buy a house during quarantine!
I just recently had a couple do just that and they are closing in 3 weeks! Here is how it works:
- We may be in doors, but homes are still online and finding a home is still very accessible! As a broker, I am still able to show homes as long as an appointment is made, and we don’t overlap visits. (homebuying was never a group activity, so that hasn’t changed much)
- My lender partners all have online approval processes and can provide you insights on your pre-approval and/or what you need to do if you aren’t quite ready yet. (I have two couples working on this piece, they should be ready to go in a matter of weeks!)
- If down payment assistance is what you need, all programs have an online option if you need to take a class and doesn’t require you show up in person.
- The title/escrow companies all have virtual document preparation, earnest money delivery, and signings.
- I am glued to my computer, so I am available to help you in anyway you require my assistance!
This epidemic does not have to stop your life, and with rates being so low this is a great time to get in the homebuying market! Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.250.3133